See me at these upcoming speaking engagements.
Let me know if you plan on attending any of these organization’s events that I will be speaking at. We can set up a time to chat, either before or after my talk.
Business owners possess a passion and pride in running their organizations that they look to instill in their workers, by motivating them to perform at their best to achieve optimal productivity.
- I will be sharing my experiences as a business coach by talking about my experiences authoring my latest book: “The Compassionate Organization” at upcoming events. Specifically, I will be talking about the best practices that world-class organizations leverage in building agile learning organizations built on ethical behavior that position them for lasting competitive advantage and financial success.
- On February 14, 2019 I gave a talk at the Jersey Shore, NJ Chapter of SHRM entitled: “Build a powerful culture of transformational leaders,” in which I spoke to 85 HR professionals on the critical importance of hiring amazing workers.
- On January 14, 2019 I gave a talk at the New Jersey Movers & Warehousemen Association Winter business meeting entitled: “Hire the best workers,” in which I shared how small to mid-sized busiensses and family-operated companies can compete against the big boys by hiring employees who possess the best ethics and work behaviors.
- I gave a talk at the New Jersey Movers & Wharehousemen Association 2018 annual conference on October 11 in Atlantic City. The title for my talk was: “Use amazing service to create a lasting business model”. I discussed strategies that companies can employ, to build a stellar business reputation that is based on professionalism to obtain repeat customer business, client referrals, and testimonials.
- I presented at the Garden State Council, NJ SHRM 2018 annual conference in Atlantic City. The title for my talk was: “Create a compassionate organization for competitive advantage”. I explored actionable strategies that organizations can employ, to build world-class cultures on topics related to my book: “The Compassionate Organization.”
- For those who missed it, be sure to check out my interview July 23, 2018 about my book: “The Compassionate Organization” with Rod Colon on his radio program, Own Your Career. Listen here.
Check back frequently for additional details on these and other coaching, training, and motivational talks that I will be giving to students, entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals