Join Ethan as he interviews executives and business owners at organizations that have built powerfully compassionate, employee-driven workplace cultures that engage, reward, recognize, motivate, and empower their people.
During these lively discussions about the future of workplace cultures, we will cover the following:
- Culture: what it is/isn’t, how to build and maintain a world-class culture.
- Employee engagement; worker autonomy.
Self-directed/managed teams, teamwork & collaboration.
- Employee / talent acquisition, management, retention best practices.
- Workforce performance, productivity, and profitability.
- How to quantify employee ROI.
- Unleash employee untapped potential for lasting competitive advantage.
Links to podcast videos:
Watch upcoming Episodes on Ethan’s YouTube channel.
Season 1, Episode 1. Adam Rabinovich, Executive Director, COPE. How one navigates a career spent in the non-profit world, and a reflection on personal values that impacts choices in organizations that serve communities.
Season 1, Episode 3. Seth Romanick. Owner, Romanick & Skolnick PLLC.
Season 1, Episode 4. Kirstan Cecil, President KC Business Growth Consultancy. What eld her to go out on her own as a fractional Chief Marketing Officer after a career spent in various organizations.
Season 1,Episode 5. Stephen Trimboli. Trimboli & Prusinowski, LLC. The tension between what we should be doing with regard to employment/labor law, and the impacts of decisions reached and case law.