Corporate Training Programs – HR Training Programs
Hire Ethan today to conduct management training, sales training, business development training, and leadership training programs, workshops and seminars to your employees, from front-line staff to senior executives. He knows how to work in small and large groups, engage an audience by encouraging participation, so all the program attendees gain maximum benefit from attending.
No matter what skills your people need, Ethan will train them to reach their full potential so you maximize productivity and profitability. Ethan will customize a training program to exceed your organization’s specific and immediate goals.
Ethan has been conducting corporate training and professional development programs for over 20 years.
Here he is in his early days, conducting an HR training program to job seekers on the importance of acquiring transferable skills at the staffing agency Office Specialists in 1992. Clearly, training people to achieve their life’s calling has been a passion of his for decades.
Some of our training programs:
- Teamwork to Get The Job Done
- Entrepreneurship – Plan, Launch, Grow Your Business
- Create Branding for Competitive Advantage
- Interactive Marketing
- Communicating for Business Success
- Effective Sales to Build Relationships
- Branding the Product Called YOU: Market yourself to Promote Your BRAND
- Using Social Media to Build Relationships Online
- Creating a Cohesive Business
- Unleashing Your Employee’s “UNTAPPED Talents
- What You MUST Know Before Your Next Hire
- How the World Changed – Successful Business in These Turbulent Times
- Growing Your Business from Small to Large
- Manage Time Before It Manages You
- Embrace Stress For Career Success
- Navigate Chaos for Competitive Advantage
- Achieve Family, Work and Self Balance
Ethan’s Teaching at Colleges + Universities
Ethan has conducted programs at @ 50 colleges and Universities, and has taught as an adjunct professor at New York University, Baruch College, Fordham University, Hunter College, and St. John’s University.
Courses that Ethan has taught:
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Media
- Advertising & Sales Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Interactive Marketing
- Business Communications
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Ethan Chazin, was by far, the best speaker we’ve had. He distinguished himself by arriving early, taking notes to acquaint himself with the students. He handed out an impressive resume, then supplemented that during discussion. He showed sincere interest and empathy towards all students. He used humility and humor to get his points across. In fact, Mr. Chazin represents what I thought the typical WIBO teacher would be. While his experience concentrates on selling B2B, and much of what he shared may not apply to my retail business, he has to be given the highest grade. He went the extra mile and showed initiative.”
“The discussion leader was very animated!! Good Thing!!! He kept us engaged. I like the way he remembered our names and businesses and incorporated us in his presentation! Excellent!!”
“In my opinion he was one of the best speakers so far.”
Hire Ethan to Train Your People